Re: [geomesa-users] Performance Issue?

Thanks for replying, We have 3 tablet servers and used gdelt data between 1979 to 2005 and we are querying Accumulo through GeoServer with following url type:

http://localhost:8090/geoserver/wfs?service=wfs&version=2.0.0&request=GetFeature&typeNames=geomesa:gdelt&bbox=73,31,74,32

Here bbox values are changing for each query.

We have bench marked response of GeoServer with Siege and following are the results:

Transactions:        4595 hits
Availability:       99.93 %
Elapsed time:      599.89 secs
Data transferred:        1.27 MB
Response time:        1.42 secs
Transaction rate:        7.66 trans/sec
Throughput:        0.00 MB/sec
Concurrency:       10.87
Successful transactions:        4595
Failed transactions:           3
Longest transaction:       11.12
Shortest transaction:        0.02

Here longest transcation is taking around 11.12 seconds which is too much for real time querying because we are thinking of doing a lot of queries and we require response in miliseconds. Can we achieve that?

Regards,
Adnan and Others