Re: [geogig-dev] Unable to download OSM data

Hi Luiz,

I've tried your query with the default and alternate OSM API URL's and all of them fail.

I'm not sure why, whether it is a temporary API outage (doubt that's the case for all of them), a change in the API/version, or a geogig error.

Maybe Victor can spot out the issue more easily, as he's the osm API guy around here?

Victor, could you take a look?

TIA,
Gabriel