Re: [geogig-dev] geogig project issue tracker

One question about the bugzilla option, currently I linked to the general locationtech bugzilla selecting the geogig component - is that correct? Or do projects get independent bugzillas ... I am just wondering if there is some decent link we can provide for the geogig project page for visitors to see the currently open bugs.