Re: [geogig-dev] jsr305 [geogig]

Merged the pull request today. Thanks Sebastian.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Jody Garnett <jgarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds like a great pull request! Thanks for the legwork on this one ...

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 12:54 PM, <Schmidt.Sebastian2@xxxxxx> wrote:
Doing some more research into this I found out that the JDT Eclipse annotations for null analysis (Nonnull and Nullable) are available at maven central.

So the easiest way is just to replace the rejected jsr305 dependency by
org.eclipse.jdt:org.eclipse.jdt.annotation:1.1.0
(Version 2 is for Java 8 Type Annotations) and then to replace the import statements in the code.

I've done that on a branch in my private fork of geogig, so I would be glad if someone would have a look at it:
https://github.com/sebastian-r-schmidt/geogig/tree/remove-jsr305

There are two or three places where I needed to remove parameters from the annotations (when.MAYBE) or delete an annotation (there is no equivalent to @ThreadSafe in the JDT Annotations)
Of course I checked that it builds clean using latest Oracle Java7 JDK and that all tests are still working.

Is it worth to issue a pull request?

Kind regards, Sebastian

--

--