Re: [geogig-dev] geogig.org main page sources

I am not sure sebastian - I don't see it in the website either.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 8:35 AM, <Schmidt.Sebastian2@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've had a look at the geogig repo looking for the sources of the main page shown on geogig.org.  I thought I could propose some changes which correct some links still pointing to the old boundless/geogig github repo as a pull request, but as far as I  can see, the main geogig.org website's code is not on github, am I right about this?

Kind regards,
Sebastian

--

--