[geogig-dev] jetty 6.1.5 -> ? [com.noelios.restlet]

Trying to understand this one, so we want jetty 6.1.5 because the com.noelios.restlet project uses it?

Does it use it just for the servlet interface? Or is it running a small jetty server for geogig sync between machines?

Can we go shopping for a newer version of com.noelios.restlet that uses a supported version of jetty?

Hey wait is this just the normal Restlet project? If so we should just be able to use any version of jetty we want :)

--

Jody Garnett
Technical Lead | Boundless

http://boundlessgeo.com/